Ofertas de trabajo
A continuación se detallan las ofertas de trabajo registrada en la SEAP.
El Hospital de medina del Campo ( Valladolid) busca cubrir una vacante de Especialista en Anatomía Patológica Vía MIR.
Posibilidad contrato interinidad
Contactar: Dirección Médica
THE QUALIT DIRECTOR
Independent Director position for the International Quality Network for Pathology ASBL (IQN Path).
The International Quality Network for Pathology ASBL (IQN Path) is an umbrella nonprofit association for providers of external quality assessment (EQA) schemes in pathology. The final goal of the association is to deliver improved clinical implementation of biomarkers testing through multi-stakeholder cooperation. The Independent Director works with the Executive Board to give direction and leadership to the achievement of IQN Path’s mission, goals and objectives.
The Independent Director will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Attending the General Meeting and the Executive Board meetings
- Coordination of all the projects of the association and reporting to the President, Treasurer and the Board.
- Organizing and facilitating Executive Board meetings, including preparation of the
- Funds development
- Discussing the value of the association with companies
- Contract management of memberships
- Project support
- Board approved projects: Assisting the team, the project manager and the principal investigator with contract negotiations, assisting with seeking and on-boarding project sponsors or other sponsors or IQN Path, contract management for projects, coordination on projects, providing advice on GDPR for project teams.
- Coordinating communication with the IQN Path membership, including development and updates of the website, newsletters, annual and interim reports, press releases, overseeing publications and position statements, -mail, preparation of the annual report and branding of IQN Path.
- Responsible for GDPR
- Assisting and supporting the Treasurer of the association in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial status reports
- Proven success at pursuing and incorporating new revenue sources through a variety of fundraising and entrepreneurial activities, consistent with the mission of the association
- Demonstrated management responsibility with a complex non-profit organization
- Documented experience that demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the work area of the association
Perfil: BA or BSc degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience. A minimum of five (5) years of management and supervisory experience in the field of the association.
Persona de contacto: Please send Word or PDF format documents as attachments to an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Director Job Application” in the subject line of your email submission. Applicants Must Submit via e-mail:
1. A detailed letter of introduction describing applicant’s experience, knowledge and skills matching the identified duties, responsibilities, minimum employment standards and requirements of this position.
2. Current Curriculum Vitae
3. At least three professional references with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Enlace web: http://www.iqnpath.org/independent-director-service-offer/